Cordova Water and Gas has partnered with NexBillPay to extend an additional payment option for customers interested in using their check, debit card or credit card to pay their bill. NexBillPay is a trusted third party automated payment service that allows you to pay your bill online.
Bill payments can be made at any time, 24/7/365.
- You will need your customer number from your printed billing statement to complete your bill payment. You may request your customer number by calling Cordova Water and Gas.
- NexBillPay charges a small service fee for each transaction.
How do I use this Service?
Customers will need the following to pay their bill:
1. Cordova Water and Gas customer number (located on your billing statement).
2. The balance owed on your bill (also located on your billing statement).
3. Your payment method: check, debit card, or credit card.
- What is the Service Fee?
NexBillPay charges a service fee to cover payment handling and all processing charges. Service fee will be calculated and disclosed prior to finishing payment.
- Does Cordova Water and Gas keep any part of the service fee?
Cordova Water and Gas will NEVER keep any part of the NexBillPay service fee. NexBillPay is a separate entity providing a service for all the customers of Cordova Water and Gas.
- How do I get a payment receipt?
After your payment is approved, NexBillPay will email your payment receipt to the email address you provided during the payment process. You can also print your receipt after the transaction is complete.
IMPORTANT: Cordova Water & Gas is not liable if you receive a disconnect notice and do not call our office before making payment. Bills are due by 4:30 PM on the 20th of each month to avoid a $15.00 service fee. Your services may be disconnected and will be subject to a reconnection fee. If you are disconnected, your account balance plus a reconnection fee will need to be paid in FULL before services are reconnected. If you are currently disconnected and make an online payment, your utilities WILL NOT be reconnected unless you contact our office to inform us of the payment. Cordova Water & Gas allows up to 48 hours after we receive payment to reconnect any services.
BY CLICKING I ACCEPT, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THE NEXBILLPAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS.